Our first job is to listen.
We work with you to understand your goals, timeline and budget. Then we take your raw material and recorded interviews and craft them into page-turning stories in logical sequence that capture the authentic voice and tone of the subject forever.
Then we produce your book in a process that includes:
- A Getting to Know you meeting & optional pre-interview questionnaire
- Interviews & Transcriptions
- Research & fact checking
- Creative & clear writing
- Editing, proofing & revision to your satisfaction
- Organizing, scanning, sizing, enhancing, & creating captions for photos and archival documents
- Book lay-out & design
- Printing, binding & delivery
The result is a professional quality book that you and your family and friends will treasure.
- In creating your own project, you can hire us for any of our services listed above.
- We can also guide you in the writing of your own memoir, autobiography, published biography, self-help book, family or organizational history.
- We can co-write or ghost write your book and its proposal to publishers
- In addition, we provide workshops and lectures on How to & Why Create Stories to Last.